No collections available for the entered postal code. Currently showing products available in all regions. There is no products available in all regions. View All Products
Install Ply Gem Canada AccuQuote
Download & Installation Instructions
1. Click on the Download Now button below to begin the download process.
2. The download progress will be shown in the bottom left hand corner of your webpage. Click on the small arrow beside the download, then select “Open” or “Open when done” depending on the status of the download
3. Once downloaded the AccuQuote installer.exe file will be shown in your downloads, double click on it to start the install.
4. The AccuQuote Installer will be launched, follow all the prompts and wait for the installation to be completed, then select “finish”
5. Note: In general, most anti-virus/firewalls have an option for adding whitelist programs/exceptions. You will need to find that option and add the information below if you are having issues with the install.
All end-user traffic from outside your network is designed to use http or https traffic over ports 80 and/or 443.
Firewalls or other web blockers at the network-or PC-level can be used. Firewalls and security systems need to allow traffic through to remote web services and allow full access for the following programs:
Location in C:\Program Files (x86)\PlygemCanada\AccuQuote
Proxy servers aren’t supported at this time. Any proxy server that inserts messages into the SOAP header or XML content passed by the web service traffic will disrupt the communication from the client to the server.
Proxy exception is possible, but the setup is the responsibility of the end user’s IT staff.
Ply Gem Canada AccuQuote Training Videos
Below is a training video covering how to log in, update, and change your password in the AccuQuote program.